Thursday, November 18, 2010

Foreword


The sun was up there suits best in its vivid blue milieu. The soft breeze of the zephyr presses my skin gently, mesmerizes me and warmth my soul like a heavenly gin. Though the tree behind me was extending its shed to keep my head cool, still my brains is burning. I was scratching my head, assembling words that I could drag and composing it into a much colorful picture but I never uses a brush like a painter does.

My hands are itching scratching my notepad and suddenly a droplet of cloud bliss poked me that was then I noticed that a heavy rain was ready to pour. I stood up and look up, I took a deep breath then something caught me. I saw it coming and I knew it would. And starting this very moment things would be a lot harder but still I am ready to fetch it…..Cheats S30SCI Movie, here I come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) Cheats S30SCI Movie - Blogger Templates created by BTemplateBox.com - Css Themes by metamorphozis.com