Friday, November 19, 2010

Cheats S30SCI Movie

Everyone is busy scratching their nutshells, and it seems everyone can’t afford to lose. No one can, including me…  

This is my first SEO competition. I don’t know where to start but of course I can’t lose the game, I really can’t, even though I don’t have a hint where to paddle yet still I don’t hesitate to rock the boat ( perhaps guts is all what I have). Before anything else here’s a short personal background.

I graduated from a not computer related course (makes me wonder more why I am here), but I am toiling stuff which is related to computer studies. I started blogging few months ago where I worked as an article writer. I dig on some sport news, tech news showbiz and other hypes including recent Facebook games, movies and other lifestyle trends. I just don’t know where the blogging notion came from, probably because my friend introduces- must be a factor, but I think the reason behind is the temping profit on blogging’s den.

I started making my own blog and feeding it with some contents (until now it was still uncached) and learning to do some make- over (I spent most of my time designing it instead of optimizing it). It’s kind of a hard thing but I am really working on it- honestly.    

Cheats S30SCI Movie is a competition for SEO newbie- maybe I’m overly qualified (too newbie to join). Most of competitors are newbies, although some are a little bit higher than the rest of us. This competition would end sometime in December after Christmas.

This competition benefits lot of SEO aspirants. With it, newbies like me would experience the true sense of ranking- and its fun. It’s always fun learning new things, collecting ideas and using it when time comes.

As this competition heightens, I just want to address the best wishes for all the competitors, though we not find it as a mere competition but an opportunity to learn as well.

I could compare every competition as a battlefield; no how things turned so rough never lose hope, reinforcements would come. Just remember, “When the going gets tough, the tough gets going”



1 comments:

Unknown said...

This only proves that computer education and interests are not only limited to computer-related courses.. Good luck!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) Cheats S30SCI Movie - Blogger Templates created by BTemplateBox.com - Css Themes by metamorphozis.com